Monday 23 November 2015

Hey~! What's going on?!


Hello Lovelies!

Oh my gosh! Where has the time gone?! It's been a two weeks since I've had the time to sit and write a post for you all!

I thought I'd give you a little update about the last few weeks and the up coming weeks. So lets start at the beginning - I've been plagued by migraines for the last month or so which have lasted for weeks at a time, this is one of the main reasons posting dropped down to just one a week. I didn't want to take a break as I've worked really hard over the last year at posting regularly so I've tried to keep it going - until last week where I had to take a little break (Hopefully the last one of the year!). I've been umming and ahhing over whether to give the site and logo a make over, I feel the current layout isn't working so well and I'm just not as fond of it as I was.






Last month was also my birthday! I was totally spoilt by Mr Lock, my family and also my lovely work mates.



I even made a Rilakkuma cake for the occasion - it was vanilla and chocolate inside with little Rilakkuma chocolates!


I've also sold my motorbike! This is something I never, ever thought I'd do as I loved my bike very much, but as this year has gone on it's become more and more uncomfortable for me to ride. The riding position is lent quite far forward and I've had surgery on my wrist twice so it can be quite painful. This means I'm not looking for another one - I'm quite picky so I get the feeling it might take awhile to find what I want which is a shame as the Reading Toy Run is coming up soon!


So, upcoming in the next few weeks is Hyper Japan's Christmas Market! I cannot wait for this! I had a really good time at the last Hyper event (despite the crazy amount of scalping) and I'll be attending on the Friday on behalf of Cyten but also with my youngest sister again! But, But but! There's more! I'll finally be cosplaying!


This is something I've been working really hard towards this year, after seeing photos of myself from the last Christmas market,  I've lost over 50lbs! (Hopefully more by the time Hyper hits) - I'm by no means done with this but I'm very proud of myself for my efforts and will carry this on into next year - but weight loss means that I feel more comfortable with cosplaying now, I've nearly finished my costume!

So there you go, in a nut shell real life has been keeping me super busy!
Do look out for me if you are going to Hyper Japan - I'd love to meet some of my readers!

Ta-ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment