Friday 9 September 2011

Back again!

Hello!

Apologies for the hiatus again - I unfortunately lost my job back in March, but have now started a new one, and moved house! Now that everything is for the most part back to normal, I can get back to posting some fun projects! So what do I have planned for future updates? Well there will be a few! Please note the dates for the below are dependant on time and materials!

  • - Bunny/Kitty Scarf (Coming September) 
  • - Altering a waist band on a skirt (Coming September/October)
  • - Birthday Cupcakes (Coming October)
  • - Birthday Cake (Coming Mid-October)

  • In keeping with updates, I do have one update for you, I have recently made a swan lake cake which I will post the guide too after this! If you do have any suggestions for something you'd like to see a guide too, do let me know and I'll see what I can do!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment