Wednesday 4 April 2012

New Shoes ~ An*tai*na* Frilled RHS

Today I received a pair of shoes I'd bought on-line! These are An*tai*na* 9238, and I have wanted them for a very, very, very long time! I was lucky enough to find these second hand for £31 including shipping, and I'm very happy with them! The only thing I'm finding with them is they rub a little across the top of my foot. I think it's because they appear to be quite new, or because I'm not used to them. (I'm not sure the previous owner wore them at all, as they don't look worn!)But despite a lot of people asking they are super easy to walk in! They are a little higher than I was expecting but it doesn't make them any more difficult to walk in. So if you are looking for a pair of comfy RHS I would recommend these!

No comments:

Post a Comment