Friday 21 March 2014

Etudé House Secret Beam Powder Pact (No.1 Light Pearl Beige) ~*~Positive~*~

Hello Lovelies,



Today I am reviewing Etudé House's Secret Beam Powder Pact!
Firstly I'm going to apologise for the quality of the photos, the weather has been terrible in England and the lighting has been bad. Now that the rain has finally gone away and it's lighter in the evenings, I should be able to take better quality photos again.


So on to the review! I ordered this after the S&G incident to replace my existing powder. I'm not going to lie, I purely ordered this over anything else because of the design of the compact! It's beautiful!
I wasn't disappointed when it arrived either - it's just as lovely as the advert. The packaging is pretty sturdy and cute but I feel this would have been better suited to the Etudé's Entionette line (This line is very Princess inspired, there will be reviews soon!)
Inside has a similar embossing pattern, mirror and a little powder puff for applying the powder. The puff has a ribbon on the back with the Etudé House logo to allow you to hold it securely.



The powder has the same pattern running around the inside as the front. It's texture is very soft and velvety and applies really easily. It has small glitter flecks in it which help to illuminate your skin and the coverage is great as well! I find that it lasts best part of the day with out touching up too, which good as usually I need to touch up around mid afternoon.

I have to say I was worried I would break this in my bag and so far it's been dropped two or three times on hard ground (Not on purpose, I might add!) and it's a-ok! So if you're looking for a new powder compact, I'd highly recommend it!

Ta-ta for now,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment