Wednesday 19 March 2014

Etudé House Happy Fresh Foam White Clay ~*~Postitive~*~




Hello Lovelies,

Long time no post!

Today's post is a review of Etudé House's Happy Fresh Foam White Clay.




So recently I discovered my skin, especially my face can no longer tolerate any of Soap and Glory's products. I was always fine with their products them but I recently bought the Christmas big box and a lipstick and after using  a few of the products I broke out terribly and developed very dry skin and itchy eyes! (This is part of the reason there haven't been any posts recently!) After ruling out a few other things it came down to the Soap and Glory products were causing the problem and I would need to replace them, which is where Etudé House came in!


I'd heard of Edtudé House before and their products always appealed to me with their cute packaging. I had a browse on eBay and found a few people in the UK selling brand new products and decided to order the Happy fresh foam white clay wash. The product is described as Formulated with 10% sebum absorbers and 20% moisturisers, this fresh cleansing foam gently removes impurities with rich lather while White Clay helps to eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Skin is happy again, feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed. This seemed ideal to me and I hoped it'd deal with the problem the S&G products had caused.

When the package arrived I was surprised at how heavy the tube is! It's definitely very solid and I do like the illustration on the front, it also has English text on the back, which is handy if like me, you can't read Korean. I also noticed the scent was very pleasant and almost talc like (I was able to smell it before removing the shrink wrap!)



The product it's self is almost like a grey thick tooth paste consistency when you squeeze it from the tube. The scent is absolutely lovely too.




You then add a little water to the product and rub your hands together till it foams up and then apply to your face. Rub gently on your skin and then rinse. 

I found it left my skin feeling very soft, clean and oil free! I've been using this two three times a week and so far I'm very impressed with the results, my skin is almost back to normal! A little goes a very long way as well and I can see this tube will last me quite a long time. I'll definitely be purchasing more of this! It's so easy to use and has very impressive results, and best of all suits my skin!

Ta-Ta for now!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment