Monday 15 June 2015

Max Factor Colour Elixir lipstick - Ruby Tuesday

Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought I'd share with you a new lipstick I recently tried! This is Max Factor's Colour Elixir lipstick in Ruby Tuesday. I received this as part of a SoPost campaign.


I was really surprised when it arrived as I was expecting a sample, not a full size lipstick, which was pretty amazing! The outer case is a gold metal with a clear base which has a little of lipstick in so you can easily see which colour is which with out having to open the case.


Inside the lipstick has a big X imprinted on it for Max Factor - the wind up mechanism was smooth and went up and down easily. (Always a bonus so you don't waste the product!)


Colour swatch! This was super bright and pretty, I always love bright reds but I'm never quite sure they suit me. The lippy was very easy to apply and you can build up the colour. The formula is quite creamy and smooth.
 

And a bonus photo of me wearing it! I really quite like this lipstick, so much so that I've worn it pretty much every day for a week straight, and bought another in a different shade! It lasts really well too, I've only had to reapply it once or twice after lunch!

Have you tried out this lippy? Let me know your thoughts!

Ta-ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment