Tuesday 13 October 2015

Mini Korean beauty haul!

Hello Everyone!

Today as promised I'm going show you my mini beauty haul! (I'm not sure why the photos are so washed out, sorry!)


So here was the first lot I ordered - this is Tony Moly's Luminous Goddess Aura Perfume Make-up Mist and Saemmul's Pure CC cream. The package arrived very quickly and was accompanied by these cute little samples! I've been wanting to try out the Panda's dream range for awhile so this is a great bonus! (The Panda's dream range comes in these adorable little containers which might be influencing me in my want to purchase them!)



So here are the two items I ordered on their own - I've ordered the Goddess Aura before - probably over a year ago and as mine had run out I decided to order another - I was a little apprehensive about re-ordering this as they seem to have changed the packaging since the last time I ordered and I was worried it wouldn't have the same scent as it has before. I really loved the perfume used for my original bottle, its very fresh and floral. I've not used anything by Saemmul before but desperately needed some sort of CC or BB - I just can't find anything light enough to match my skin tone here (Seriously, Rimmel's Light BB is so, so orange!!) This CC has microbeads which burst and change colour to blend into your skin tone.


The back of the CC cream - for some odd reason I don't seem to have the front! Handily the back of the tube has Korean and English writing with ingredients and usage directions.


There isn't much of a scent to this which is great, as you can see in the picture on the left, the product goes on white. It's very silky and smooth and blends in very easily as shown on the picture on the right. I found that it did even out my skin tone rather well but didn't feel heavy on the skin. I've also tried mixing it with an orangey foundation for extra coverage which worked quite well too and lightened the foundation.

Here is the Goddess Aura - again the back of the packet has Korean and English - this mist can be used to set make-up or just as a refreshing mist. I tend to use it as both and as a perfume too - the scent is VERY similar to the original one I had, and might actually be better, it's very light and refreshing.


It adds a slight glisten before the spray dries - this is it on top of the CC cream. 
(The red patch on the side of my hand is a swatch from the lipgloss below!)


The third item I ordered was this cute little Tony Moly Blueberry tinted lip balm/gloss! The company sent me a couple of samples to try out as well as a full size sheet mask! The samples look super fun - I like a lot of these products are fruit based.



Look how cute this is! The actual blueberry is a metallic purple colour and really looks like a giant blueberry.


The pot splits in half and has a Tony Moly seal above the product to stop it moving about in transit should it get too warm and melt.


The lip balm/gloss - it's a lovely subtle colour. It's very easy to apply and glides on smoothly - I've been using a lip brush for it as I hate getting gloss/balm all over my fingers, and I can be more accurate with where I am applying it with a brush.


It's quite hard to photograph the swatch for this as it is a very sheer colour - but it moisturises well and isn't too sticky - it adds a very lovely coloured sheen to lips.

I'm really pleased with my latest purchases and can't wait to try out the samples soon - maybe I'll have an at home spa day! Have you tried out any of the above cosmetics? Have any spa day tips? Let me know in the comments below!

Ta-ta for now,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment