Wednesday 23 October 2013

~*~ Make up review ~*~ UOUO - Postitive

Hello my lovelies,



Today's post is a review of some make up by UOUO I bought recently. There's a BB cream and three eye shadow pallets.



I found these whilst browsing eBay - admittedly I was actually looking for cute, cheap jewellery for my new leaf when I stumbled across these. As I was clearing out nearly everything I decided to purchase these to replace my old worn out eye shadows (There are 15 pallets in each!) And I still wasn't happy with my foundation so also purchased the Strawberry BB cream. In total, including postage, these came to £8.80!! Considering they were shipped from China (I did notice after I paid that the listing said they didn't ship to the UK but they do) I'm impressed but did wonder what the quality of the items would be like when they arrived.

Shipping took around 1.5 weeks to get to me in the UK which is pretty darn good considering I'm still waiting for items I bought prior to these three weeks on! They arrived in a little cadrboard box and each item was wrapped safely in bubble wrap to prevent damage. The BB cream was shrink wrapped and the eye shadows were in little boxes with plastic to prevent the pallet lids getting scratched. (I did notice one was in a slightly tatty state, I think maybe it'd been hanging around awhile as I couldn't see any use of the actual pallets.)


Inside the pallet boxes looks pretty similar, I really love the glossy black and purple cases, they really stand out in a drawer!

 

These are the colours I chose - the ebay listing said 'These eyeshadows are very high in pigment, will not fade as the day goes on. This is used by professional makeup artists and famous makeup schools from all over the world.' I'm very pleased to say this is indeed true! I've worn these from 7:30am to 9:00pm at night and they are almost still as bright as they were when I first applied them. They give a good pigment of colour and are very easy to apply and can be blended as well.




And this is the BB cream, I love the tube, it's so cute. You definitely get a decent sized amount of product in here. The listing said '-Blemish cover and tinted make-up base for long lasting result'
  • Light and natural make-up
  • Anti-acne
  • Moisturizing effect
  • Good for skin regeneration
  • UV protection
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy
  • Mild formulation
  • Creamy texture
  • Fragrance free
And I have to say I'm just as impressed with this, but what I really, REALLY love about this is that it actually matches my skin tone perfectly. PERFECTLY!! I've never had any foundation or BB cream that has actually matched so well. The coverage is perfect, I use a foundation brush to apply it which works really well and it's not too heavy either. I'm already debating buying a few more tubes in case I run out (quite handily the listing tells you when the product will expire.)


I'm really loving this range of make up, it's so affordable and works so well - I'm already considering purchasing their powder and seeing what else they have available. I'd definitely recommend it.


You can find the eBay shop I used here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/beautycoordinatesusshop 

Ta-ta for now
x

(Please note I am in no way connected with this shop/products, this was not a sponsored review, and any opinions expressed in this review are purely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment