Tuesday 21 January 2014

Happy new year!

Hello Lovelies,

Happy new year to you! (I realise we're now over half way through January, but better late than never!)

So new year, new resolutions, right? I had decided not to make any this year but having been thinking about it I've come up with a few:


  1. Start regularly blogging again, I've been so busy in the run up to Christmas that I've just not had time.
  2. Be less stressed.
  3. Do one think that makes me happy a week.
  4. Loose weight and live a healthier lifestyle (I think that's pretty much on everyone's list!)
  5. Try the NHS's couch to 5K challenge & run the 5K race for life.
  6. Draw more.
So there we go, my sort of new years resolutions! I'm hoping to bring you lots of new posts, new layout and maybe even some videos or a give away too. I stopped blogging in November because of time constraints and bad luck (More on this later!) But we should be kicking off with a Taobao review using TaobaoSpree as the agents, if Parcelforce ever hand the parcel over!!!

Ta-ta for now,

Becky
X

No comments:

Post a Comment