Monday 28 July 2014

Kawaii Club Monthly ~*~July~*~ a.k.a THE BEST BOX EVER!!

Hello Lovelies!


Today I'm super excited to review the latest kawaii club box. As you can see in the title I really loved this box!!


I think from this picture, you'll know why I said it was the best box ever! It was full of Rilakkuma items, and even better two of these were on my wish list!! So here we have a Kiiroitori fan, a Rilakkuma ice cube tray, water bottle, cosmetic band, a pair of Harajuku pink sun glasses and a glasses case.


Ice cubes! These are so cute and were one of my wish list items, it looks like you may be able to use these for cooking too? I need to translate the back of the card, but they certainly work well for ice cubes.

 

Drinks flask! This was my other wish list item, and I'm very pleased to report it doesn't leak either!! (The woes I've had with that!) It's also got a little strainer in it which is handy for keeping ice cubes under.


Rilakkuma Cosmetic band! This si super handy for keeping my hair out the way whilst doing make up in the mornings.


Kiiroitori fan - How cute is this? It's perfect for the super hot weather we're having at the moment.


Pink Harajuku sun glasses! These are pretty cute, and in my favourite colour too.



For some bizarre reason I didn't take a photo of the outside of the glasses case - but here you can see the cute little cloth and inside the case - this is mega useful for me as I have to wear glasses (Boo!) and it's nice to have something cute to keep them in.

So there you go, that was July's box, and I lovev all the items in it, I can only hope that future box have lots of Rilakkuma items too!

Ta-ta for now
X

No comments:

Post a Comment