Thursday 3 July 2014

REVIEW: Herbal Essence Bee Strong Shampoo and conditioner ~*~ Neutral/Negative ~*~

Hello Lovelies,


Today's post is a review of some Herbal Essence's Bee Strong shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately its not a good one, and I don't like doing bad reviews but I'm quite annoyed with this product after my expectations! So on to the review!



I'd recently seen the Bee Strong hair care range advertised just about everywhere, it's said to make your hair stronger and softer and was fragranced with honey and nectarine. This was the selling point for me as I love the scent of honey, and luckily for me they were recently on offer in my local super market. Upon getting them home and testing them I noticed that I couldn't smell the honey at all, all I could smell was the nectarine and something else, definitely not honey. Now, I like nectarines but this smelt really artificial, and not particularly pleasant.



The shampoos consistency was pretty standard, but a few minutes are lathering it in to my hair I could tell something wasn't quite right, it felt like it had stripped all the moisture from my hair and turned it into straw!!



No worries I thought, the conditioner should fix that. The conditioner itself was like butter, really thick and odd. Again I applied this to my hair and left it a few minutes before rinsing it out. and then rinsing it out again. And then again. I don't know what it is with this but it was a mega pain to rinse out, it left my hair feeling very heavy and greasy and not at all nice. It also didn't smell great either.


My hair is still wet in this photo but you can see it looks rather greasy, it did get a little better after it dried but not much. I did persevere and try twice more with it but it just doesn't work for me and I've gone back to my regular shampoo. I have to say I'm really disappointed in this all round, the scent was odd, it dried my hair and if anything I noticed more hair fall after washing with this than before. I really wouldn't recommend it as it's quite expensive too!!

Ta-ta for now
X

No comments:

Post a Comment