Wednesday 23 July 2014

My favourite things about summer!

Hello Lovelies!


I'm guessing that most of you are having ridiculous hot weather right now? Here in the UK it's been humid, hot and thunderstormy for the last few weeks. Normally English summer consist of grey skies and rain, with the very rare sunny spell that usually lasts a week, but it seems this year we've been lucky!

With all the good weather this got me thinking about what my favourite things about summer are:


Summer shoes, specifcally, Jelly Shoes. With out a doubt I love these - I used to have a pair when I was younger and re-invested in some for our holiday! These are really comfy for all day wear too! I love the way the sparkle in the sun shine.


Summer clothing - Yay for pretty dresses and not needing 10 jumpers!


Summer foods - BBQs, ice cream and icey sodas! Bring on the fun!




Being able to go outside with out getting soaked! Going for walks with Harry in the woods near our home, with out getting covered in mud and take the motobike to work instead of the car.


 Harry's also just learnt he can swim and he loves this too! It's pretty cute to watch him sploshing about.


And lastly, because its warmer Harry's been napping a lot and he just looks so adorable!

What are your favourite things about summer? I'd love to know - leave a comment below!

Ta-ta
X

No comments:

Post a Comment