Friday 22 August 2014

Reinbo Neko - Alpaca Necklace~*~Sponsored Review~*~ POSITIVE

Hello Lovelies,



Today's post is a sponsored review of Reinbo Neko's Alapaca necklace! Those of you that know me well will know I have a huge love of the Alpacasso Alpaca's and I'd previously had my eye on the necklace on Reinbo Neko's webstore.


I placed my order through the etsy webstore on the 13/08/14 and it was posted on the Friday (That's posting day for those who don't know!) And it arrived on the Monday in a very secure jiffy bag.


Inside the jiffy bag was this cute paper bag sealed with a Reinbo Neko logo sticker - How cool is that?!


Inside the bag was my necklace a free gift in little jewllery bags (I love the patterns on these! They remind me of Sailor Moon) and a business card.


Inside the bags.


And here's the necklace! How cute is the little alpaca? It's very solidly made and feels very sturdy. You can tell a lot of care and attention went into creating it.


The chain is made up of different beads as well a normal chain. The end of the chain is finished with a little heart bead which is a lovely touch. I love the star shaped bead on this - they are glittery and sparkle really well in the light.


And this cute little cupcake ring was the free gift! I think it'd go really well with the alpaca necklace too.



All in all I love my new necklace and ring and I'd like to thank Tia for the opportunity to review them. I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of them. In fact the background fabric is a new dress I had made and I think it'd work very well with this too or with a more casual fit too!

Reinbo Neko has currently updating their store (I've got my eye on a few bits, and I love the Totoro phone cases!) So you should definitely check out the new ranges. You can visit Reinbow Neko on the link below.

Ta-Ta for now
X

No comments:

Post a Comment