Monday 2 March 2015

Artemis Bag!

Hello Lovelies!


Did you see my post over the weekend? Did you guess what I was making?



Well here you go! A week or so ago I saw some lovely limited release Sailor Moon bags (I'm pretty sure they are in store only in Japan too). I had some left over white pleather and thought I'd have a go at making my own Artemis version of the Luna bag. (The ears look a bit more wonky in this photo than they actually are!)


This is the first time I've ever tried to make anything quite like this and I'd still like to make a few accessories to go with it. I'm pretty pleased with it though I have learnt a few things for the next time I try, like remembering to put the outside pockets on before assembling the outer fabric, whoops!


Complete with a Sailor Moon Charm mirror from the 20th anniversary set! I've a few more Sailor Moon items on the way and I'm hoping to use these with the bag too. I have to say I really, really enjoyed making this (Not so much when my sewing machine decided to snap the thread repeatedly!!) But it was quite a learning curve with a fair bit of figuring out how to get everything together.

I hope you like it and I've few more projects in the works too!

Ta-ta for now!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment