Friday 27 March 2015

Presents for a friend!

Hello Lovelies!


Today I'm really excited to share my post with you as this is probably the best thing I've made in quite a long time!


A friend of mine at work is going on maternity leave today! Everyone decided to buy a present and I made a cake and card to go with it!


Here's a picture of the card I made, I think there's a bit of theme going on!





I am ridiculously proud of this cake - ha! It's the first time I've used the duck mold that I brought last year and I can't believe it turned out so well! I really love making cakes but I don't get to make them very often any more, so this was really fun (and a little bit nerve wracking too!) It's a maderia cake, iced with lemony butter cream.

Next week's post should be up on the usual Monday and is very Harry Potter orientated!

Ta-ta for now!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment