Monday 16 March 2015

My Kawaii Desk!

Hello Lovelies!



Today I thought I'd share my mini desk make-over with you and give you some ideas how you can have cute things in the workplace! I finally found a use for the Rilakkuma cloth I brought from Tokyo Otaku Mode and some of the smaller bits from the monthly subscription boxes.



There's also an Angelic Pretty Cherry Berry Bunny coaster.


My Rilakkuma phone case/purse - I keep my work door pass in here so I don't lock myself out!


Not forgetting my photo frame with instax snaps.


Lastly is my lunch bag! It's a perfect size for my lunches and I rather like the glitter picture on it!

Everything here is easily removed if needed and it bring a bit of colour and cuteness to my desk! I've a few other things on order to go on here too - What do you think? Have you decorated your own desk? Let me know in the comments!

Ta-ta for now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment