Sunday 6 September 2015

~*NEW SEGMENT*~ Kawaii/Cute on a budget!

Hello Everyone!

Today I'd like to introduce a new segment called 
Kawaii & Cute on a budget!


There's a couple of reasons I thought I'd start this segment - firstly, thinking back to Hyper Japan and some of the scalping going on, I wanted to show you where you can find the same things, if not similar for a reasonable price, I'm also aware that some of my lovely readers are on a pretty tight budget or want to get the most value they can for their hard earned money (I know I certinaly do!) and lastly I wanted to share with you a few of the sites and sellers I use to buy for myself! I'll also probably be putting in some how-to's for you to make 

I thought I'd split this up into several posts so that I can add to the finds/make it easier for you to search via the labels - so if you're searching for something specific, say stationary or lunch boxes you can just click that label to find all the posts on that subject! (They'll be labelled with the prefix K/CAOB: so for example K/CAOB: Stationary so they'll be super easy to find!)

So far I've figured out a couple of different ideas for what you might like, but if you have any more please let me know in the comments or on the Facebook page!

Bento/Lunch Boxes

Home Wares

Clothing
Mascots
Plushies
Make-Up
Jewellery
Stationary

As always any and all suggestions are welcome!

Ta-ta for now!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment