Tuesday 27 May 2014

Cute Desk ideas!

Hello my Lovelies!

First off, I'm awaiting for some items to review (there's been a delay in delivery) and I'm also still trying to work on the sewing tutorials for you all - I need to create a how to for different types of hand stitching first though!

So today I though I'd show you my desk at home that I use for sewing and other crafting bits.


Depending on what I'm doing depends on what's on the desk! Usually my sewing machine is always on here. I also keep handy box of sewing items, a cork board and pen pot/pencil case. The pink lamp is super handy for extra light when needed. I usually pin measurements or directions for what I'm working on to the cork board so it's easily visible.


I also keep a phone holder, money box and a few of my favourite figurine's here or on the bookshelf too. The blue box is my pencil case! The little bear is a BTSSB that Beccy bought all the way back from Japan for me!


A photo of my husband and Grandma, and Link from the Legend of Zelda! My Husband bought me this many years ago. I store all my patterns and notes in the folder behind the lamp so they're easy to find.

So, how about you? Do you have a cute work space or cute storage ideas? I'd love to hear about them if you do!

Ta-ta for now
X

No comments:

Post a Comment