Thursday 26 June 2014

Kawaii Club International ~ Kawaii Club - June's box!

Hello Lovelies,


Well, I didn't expected to be reviewing the second box so soon, but it magically appeared yesterday! So if you didn't receive your box yet, don't scroll down!!!

Unlike before I didn't receive a dispatch email that said it'd had been sent, hence the surprise! The box looks like it's take a bit of a battering through the postal system. (Not unusual!) Which is impressive as it's a fairly sturdy box. I like the fact they have the Kawaii Club logo on the address labels as it meant my Husband could tell me it arrived whilst I was at work.


I'm not gonna lie, I was mega happy the second I opened this - straight away I could see something Rilakkuma shaped! Everything was sat inside the tissue paper with the letter explaining what the items were tucked in on top.


Here we go! As I said, there was a Rilakkuma plushie, a Hello Kitty Serving spoon, some washi tape, a little phone charm, some lolipops and a lemonade sweet!


Here's the letter that explains what everything is - I get the bigger parcel so I got the extra items!


The plushie has a little suction cup to attach it to glass, I'm thinking about hanging him in the car!
 

There was either a Sanrio or San-x spoon in the box this month, I was given the Sanrio one - I think I'll end up using this quite a lot as it's a really good size.


The lemonade sweet! I'm not sure what I was expecting when I ate this but it was a hard kind of chewy candy - the lemonade flavour was lovely though, I'd definitely buy this again if I could find it!


My phone carm was a bottle of blood orange juice!


This is the washi tape - for some reason I forgot to take a picture of it side on but it had a cute print of mittens and things like that on it.


This was the bigger surprise - it's a huge pack of different flavoured lolipops! The letter says they are really hard to get a hold of in the UK and I have to say I've never seen them here before, so I'm looking forward to trying them out at some point.

I have to say I'm really pleased with this box too - especially Rilakkuma, he's my absolute favourite! I can't wait till the next box and I'm considering trying a couple of others I've seen advertised as well.

Ta-ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment