Sunday 21 September 2014

Tokyo Otaku Mode - Ridiculous kawaii order!~*~Positive~*~

Hello Lovelies,


Today's post is a review of a site I recently discovered. Tokyo Otaku Mode is a shop in Japan that sells all sorts of cute and awesome Japanese items. They recently did an offer for $5 off alpaca items with free shipping and I may have gotten a teeny bit carried away and ended up ordering 3 alapca items and some Rilakkuma items too! The shipping is via EMS/Parcelforce in the Uk and arrived really quickly too.


What I didn't expect was for everything to turn up in separate boxes, how awesome are these? I love the print and logo on it.


Let's enjoy otaku life! Sure thing guys!


Now here's the bit that massively impressed me. I'd opted to get some of my items giftwrap. (It was a free option and I was curious to see what it was like in case I bought any presents for friends and I do think the little draw string pouches are cute!). Everything was taped down in the box, in its own cellophane bag so it couldn't move about! I've never seen anyone do this and it's just a good idea! It makes the packages look really professional. The other thing I was impressed with was the A4 document pouch - the invoice for the items were in here. These are really nice folders and I'll be keeping mine for future use.


Back of the folder containing my invoice.


And here's what I ordered! I did get a tiny bit carried away as I only meant to order the stripy alpaca... but then I ended up ordering the stripy lpaca, the alpaca pouch, cube, a Rilakkuma bento cloth and Rilakkuma bath ball! I'm really happy with the items I ordered, the Rilakkuma cloth is quite thick so I'm not using it for the reason I purchased it but I have come up with another use for it (Keep your eyes peeled!)

I'd highly recommend Tokyo Otaku Mode, the service is super fast and the staff are very helpful (I enquired about a product that was OOS and they got back pretty quick!) I wouldn't hesitate to order gifts for friends and family from here and they seem to update their stock everyday.

Ta-ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment