Friday 26 September 2014

Revelry TPC 7th Anniversary

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is all about the Tea Party club 7th anniversary - Revelry!


So this Saturday just gone was Revelry! For those that don't know this was a big event with quite a few special guests hosted up at Grey's Inn in London (annoyingly my phone has corrupted all the photos I had of the outside of the event.


The TPC had arranged for guests - Ms.Taira Metamorphose, Syrup, Ms. Mihashi from Gothic and Lolita Bible, Ai Akizuki and Hitomi from Grimoire.


As usual I met up with my partner in crime Beccy before the event! 


We were lucky enough to get VIP tickets so were let into the event at 10:00am and given our VIP bags and a poster. Downstairs was a photobooth, bring and buy sale and the Lolita collective. Upstairs had the shop stalls (including the GLB, Metamorphose, Syrup and Grimoire stalls).





 

We had a look around the various stalls and bought a few things (More on this later!) But there were quite a few different styles of stalls about.



Check out these amazing stain glass windows and all the guests!



Back downstairs we went for the welcome talk with Kyra and Michaela. They explained the schedule for the day, the various actives that would be going on, and where to find different booths.


After this was the Q&A with the special guests which was very interesting. There were some very interesting questions asked!


I was lucky enough to get a photo with Ms. Taira!


Next was a lunch break/treasure hunt. I couldn't take part in this as I'd volunteered to help for two hours on the brand stall.




I was assigned to Grimoire! Look at all the lovely things Hitomi brought with her!






 

 

Whilst I was volunteering the fashion show took place. Beccy very kindly photographed this and quite a lot of other things while I was busy.


When I was done with volunteering we went for another look around the stalls before heading to the photobooth. Shortly after this was the Raffle and closing.


There were so many raffle prizes I think just about everyone won something! I won a Ted Baker ring. Sadly it doesn't fit my fingers, but I'm sure I'll use it for something. Beccy won some socks which I promptly stole off her (That's twice I've pinched her raffle prize now, I'm lucky I'm so loved!)




Then it was time to go home! We took a few last photos before parting ways (Excuse my shoes, I'd changed out of my good ones by this point!


All in all, it was a great day. I don't get to see Beccy very often so it was lovely to spend the day with her. The next post will be the items I purchased whilst at the event! There were so many photos in this post I thought it best not to add too many more!

Ta-ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment