Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas is coming! Happy Holidays!!

Hello Lovelies!


It's the holiday season and Christmas is officially on its way! Most of you know that this is one of my favourite times of the year. Everyone seems a bit more cheerful even though the weather hasn't been great and its now dark before 4:00pm here in England. It's also FREEZING! But this mean it's time to break out the knitted jumpers, tights and dresses! Not to mention boots! The downside is that it means I now need a bunch of thermal layers on before even getting on the bike! Wind chill makes a surprising difference this time of the year.


Some of my favourite things so far are these cute little cup designs from Costa (I might be a bit addicted to the Gingerbread latte).


I also made this little Santa from a magazine sewing kit (I have more to do, yay!)


I found this for Harry in one of the pound stores in town for Harry - how cute is this? It's also bone shaped which I thought was pretty funny. Now I just need to buy some treats to put in it!

I've shockingly finished all my Christmas shopping! I hate doing it last minute so try to do it as early as possible! Have you started you finished yours too or are you more of last minute person? Why not let me know below in the comments! <3 p="">

Ta-ta for now,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment