Monday 29 December 2014

Inner Beauty - Woodford Park (Woodley)

Hello Lovlies!


Today I'd like to tell you all about the Inner Beauty salon! Inner Beauty is run by the lovely Hannah Camfield and is based in the Woodford Park sports centre, in Woodley. I'd been trying to find someone locally that didn't charge the earth for treatments (and there are quite a few of those out there) and had good reviews, so I asked on one of the local facebook groups for Woodley, I was recommended Hannah/Inner Beauty. I chatted to Hannah via message about what I needed and opted for a full body massage on Hannah's suggestion after I couldn't decide between the full body and aromatherapy!


Upon arrival I was greeted by the lovely Hannah and shown to the therapy room - It's warm and cosy and has some very lovely background music playing (I could fall asleep here!) Hannah and I talked about what I was looking for from the massage and if I had any problem areas, she also asked me to fill out a client form (the usual name, address, medications etc.) Once this was done Hannah left the room so I could change and hop on the bed for my massage.

I have to say, this was the best massage I've ever had and I might be a little hooked now! (I've been back for two more since then and have another booked!) The massage left me feeling really relaxed and all the achy muscles I had were gone! I really love chatting to Hannah too!  Other places I have been always seem to have that awkward silence I hate so much! and it's lovely to be able to chat away with someone!

Before (Lousy photo, sorry!)
After! Pretty!
After my first visit I decided to book another massage and to get my eyebrows waxed (I've never had this done and was really curious about how I'd look. (A previous salon I went to to get a manicure done kept going on about how she really wanted to do my eyebrows and how I'd look so much better!) I'm super happy I did as it's just made them so much tidier and easier to apply make up as the wax removes any dead cells as well!

I'd highly, highly recommend Inner Beauty, the prices are great, Hannah is wonderful and it's a great place to go for some 'me time'! If you'd like to know more you can check out Inner Beauty's website below:


Ta-ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment