Thursday 4 December 2014

Hello Lovelies,



So two weeks may have turned into something more like four weeks! This was never my intention but there there were a few reasons for this. Firstly life off-line has left me with very little time to update the site. Secondly because of the lack of time most of the posts recently have been reviews rather than tutorials or anything else, which whilst this was something I wanted to do, it wasn't the only thing.

So to try and get things back on track I'm reducing the amount of times the site will update per week from every Monday-Wednesday-Thursday to Mondays and possibly (?) Fridays as well. This should make things a bit easier and hopefully mean that I can get better updates for you as well.

So anyway, thank you for following and for waiting patiently! The next post will go up shortly after this one, and will then carry on updating on Monday and hopefully Fridays.

Ta-ta for now,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment