Tuesday 24 June 2014

Kawaii Club International ~ Kawaii Club - Mays box!

Hello Lovelies,

Some of the photos in this post may be a tad blurry - I managed to break my phone and had to use a back up one with a terrible camera! New phone has now been purchased so hopefully we'll be back to good photos next post!

I've recently seen a lot of mystery monthly subscription boxes around the internet, it seems you can just about get one for everything! So far I've seen food boxes, snack boxes, make up boxes and kawaii boxes. Intrigued I decided to order one to see what kind of thing you get in these boxes!



After a little research I settled on Kawaii International's box. There were a couple of reasons for this, firstly it was a UK based company, it offered a lot of items for your money, a friend also gave me a discount coupon and at the time of ordering it was the closest one to being dispatched. 


The site explains in simple terms how the process works - you add the package you want to your cart, check out via paypal and hey presto! It sets up a monthly debit. You can cancel this at any time from with in your account should you need too.


There are several ways to purchase your box, essentially if you buy more of them in advance you receive a bigger discount. I opted just for the month by month parcel at the cost of £19.99 a month plus shipping. There's also a count down timer on the page telling you when the next order processing date will be. This time took a little longer than expected as part of the package was stuck in customs, but KIS let everyone know via their facebook page. A few days after this I received an email saying that my package had been dispatched! 


And here's the box that it arrived in!

 

Inside everything was safely wrapped in pink tissue paper. There was also a note on top explaining what the items were.


And here's what I received! So many things! I was actually surprised at the amount of items, selection and the quality.


A Korilakkuma bobble head mascot!


A Totoro Mei phone charm (She's one of my favourites!)


I've forgotten this little guys name but he's a mini purse!


A Hello Kitty storage box


A Kiiroitori passport holder


And a super useful Sentimental Circus Shappo make up bag - this is now my go to handbag baggy, it's got two little compartments and is made of really sturdy material.

I have to say when I ordered this, I wasn't sure what to expect which is one of the main reasons I went for the month by month box, but after this one I'd be tempted to upgrade to a cheaper in the long run package. I've recently paid for the next one so I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in the box! 

Ta-Ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment