Tuesday 14 October 2014

Revelry TPC 7th Anniversary + End of hiatus!

Hello Lovelies,


Today's post is the haul I brought from Revelry. I'm so sorry for the delay in getting this up but it's been one heck of a month and this is literally the first opportunity I've had to sit down and write! Hopefully we'll be back to our normal schedule from now on.






First off is a chocker and bag/mook I brought from Syrup. The bag is super cute with ribbon handles that you can tie to any length you like. The chocker is a very soft black velvet with a pearl coloured plastic charm and cute little heart fastening. I really love these items as I can use them on a daily basis.


Bunny ring - Patisserie Pink - it was on the collective stall so I'm not entirely sure. The bunny is adorable but the plastic ring on the back feels quite rigid and I'm worried about it breaking - it's one of the adjustable ones but it doesn't seem that flexible. I might try heating it slightly so I can adjust it with out snapping it!




Metamorphose bear charm and compact - How cute is this?! The mirror is excellent and very clear - it  makes a very nice decoration on my hand bag as well.




Gothic Lolita Bible and postcards. I've always loved this artist and thought I'd take the opportunity to buy a set of these gorgeous postcards. I also purchased a copy of the GLB as I wanted to see how it differed from the English versions I had many years ago.











 

These are the items from my VIP bag. As you can see there was quite a lot in it! I particularly like the Syrup mirror and Twinkle Journey badge. (Twinkle journey is one of my favourite prints.) There was quite a lot of paper in the bag again - The post cards are handy as I was thinking about changing the pictures under the glass on my dressing table!

So there we go! As you can see I didn't go nuts shopping this time round as I'm trying to downsize my Lolita wardrobe, but I did pick up a few cute things! 

If you got this far, thank you for bearing with me during the hiatus!

Ta-ta for now,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment