Tuesday 5 May 2015

Blurring the Line - Kierney Scott ~*~SPONSORED REVIEW~*~


Hello Lovelies!

I have a book review for you today - I was very kindly sent a copy of Blurring the Line by Kierney Scott to review.

I wasn't really sure what to expect from it as it's not my usual genre. However having said that this book is a great summer read. The characters are interesting and the story line well written. I'm a great lover of the TV crime dramas and it reminds me a lot of those, with plot twists and turns that you won't be expecting.

This isn't your average boy saves girl, story, far from it. FBI agent Beth is very much her own, dependant and strong woman who knows what she's doing and how to get the job done. Right from the get-go the book drops your straight in at the most tense situation! With out going into too much detail and spoiling the story for you, there's something for everyone in this book, drama, comedy, romance. The book is very well written and Scott's characters are so vivid you almost feel like you know these people in real life! Each has their own intricate back story and it's very easy to imagine yourself in the same places as Torres and Beth - I'd love to visit his beach house!

The one thing I would say is, be warned that once you start this series you'll want to read them all, as it ends on a cliff hanger!

Ta-ta for now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment