Friday 15 May 2015

Stickers! Custom Nintendo 3DS XL!

Hello Lovelies!


Just a quick post today! I decided to update the decoration on my Nintendo 3DS XL. As you can see from above the older stickers weren't particularly interesting, and they were becoming grubby and scratched. The layout wasn't particularly good either.


So one by one I carefully peeled the stickers off. There was a little glue residue which I cleaned off with some surgical spirit - I avoided the camera lenses whilst doing this just in case it damaged them. I did debate leaving it looking super clean and plain... but this is me, and it's far too boring for my tastes!


So using the sticker I'd had in kawaii boxes and from Kirakirakawaisa to do this - I think it's pretty cute! It's definitely bright and eye catching. I think my favourite stickers the the sparkly kind.


I even put a few on the inside as well! I didn't do this last time but went for it this time round as I thought I could always remove them if I found them distracting. I really love the decoration on this now, it's definitely more me and the best thing is I can remove it in the future if I need to change the stickers or if I wanted to trade it in for the newer DS.

Ta-ta for now!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment