Monday 25 May 2015

Pasante - Genève laboratoire ~ Replen 10 Wrinkle Reducing Lip Masks ~*~Sponsored review ~*~

Hello Lovelies!


Today I have a sponsored review for you! Genève Laboratoire were kind enough to send me a box of their Replen 10 Wrinkle Reducing Lip Masks! These are normally £9.99 for three masks. Now, although I don't have many noticeable wrinkles yet, it is something that I am very keen on preventing in the coming years! 


The lip masks are anti-wrinkle and have a full and firming effect on lips. The box says 'Wrinkle reducing lip masks. clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. a unquie collagen and hyaluronic formula developed by GENÈVE LABORATOIRE. REPLEN 10 is clinically proven to help you combat not only today's busy lifestyles but also the skins ageing process. REPLEN 10's advanced formula can also help reduce dark circles and bags, repair the skin after lengthy exposure to sun and achieve optimal levels of skin moisture' . This sounded great to me! I've been under a lot of stress recently and feel that my skin is probably suffering for it.


As the instructions said, I found myself 30 minutes in which to chill out and try out the masks! 


Firstly I washed my face to ensure my skin was super clean for the mask.


Opening the packet was very easy, the mask is almost jelly like which I wasn't expecting, and was a very nice surprise! It also smelt like roses which is one of my favourite scents, so this was a bonus too!


Application is super easy as the masks clings to your skin on contact. All I needed to do was press lightly to contour it to my lips. It's probably advisable to avoid talking whilst using this else you may find it comes unstuck.


After 30 minutes I removed the mask! I did notice that my lips and surrounding skin was super soft and smooth and that my lips looked a lot fuller than before!


I'm really impressed with these and would love to have them as a regular part of my skin care routine - I'm very tempted to try out the rest of the Replen 10 range too!

You can find the lip masks here:
Replen 10 Lip Masks

Pasante also currently have an offer running - if you buy the collagen powder for £39.99 you get a set of eye, lip and face masks free too! 

You can find this offer here:
Replen 10 Collagen Powder offer

Ta-ta for now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment