Wednesday 21 August 2013

~*~ Clothing Review ~*~* My first brand dress!

Hello my lovelies!

I've finally bought my first brand dress!

Now originally I was never going to by one as they are expensive and to stand any change of them fitting, I'd have to alter it (I am a giant at 5"8 for brand dresses!), but I found one on eBay for £45. That's right, £45!! For that much I didn't mind taking the risk of altering it.



So what did I buy? I bought Baby The Stars Shine Bright's Milk-chan and Snow Strawberry print babydoll JSK in the black colour way! It's so pretty and the print is crisp and clear! I'm very impressed with the quality of the dress, the lace is very soft and high quality.

So now I've have a hard decision to make, do I wear this or the +Secret Doll+ JSK I ordered from Taobao to Frock on!? (So excited!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment