Tuesday 28 April 2015

WRAPPZ - Personalised phone cases and skins ~*~SPONSORED REVIEW~*~

Hello Lovelies!



I’ve a fun post and offer for you today! I recently saw an opportunity to work with a personalised case company and excitingly, they picked me to work with!

Now, I go through phone cases like anything, I like to change them with my outfits, moods anything really! But I’ve never tried getting my own case printed – that’s where Wrappz comes in! Wrappz was founded in 2007 with the simple aim of being able to customise gadgets easily.  The site offers all sorts of printed items, from phone cases to wall art. They also offer printed skins for laptops, tablets and phones too, which I don’t think I've seen before.



The site itself is easy to navigate and stocks a really wide range of products to choose from and personalize. This means you could put your favourite kawaii character, a favourite photo or even a saying you love onto your very own phone case. The back shells for the phones are also printed o the sides too which means your design will go the whole way round, how cool is that? (Most I’ve seen have blank sides). They’d even make a lovely present for someone.

I’ll be ordering Wrappz shortly so will be sure to review my case once it arrives!

To check out Wrappz phone cases please click the link below:

You can check out the skins they offer here
Click here to go to skins

Wrappz have given me some discounts for my lovely readers.
For a 20% discount on any personalised phone case use the code:
FBFAN20
If you’d like a free skin for your gadgets, you can get one for free! All you need to do is pay the postage to yourself using the code:

 FREESKIN

Ta-ta for now
X





No comments:

Post a Comment