Friday 31 October 2014

AliExpress - Shopping!

Hello my Lovelies!


Today's post is all about AliExpress! AliExpress is a shopping site where you can purchase items directly from China - I discovered them at the beginning of the year when I was trying to find a way to purchase items from China with out using a shopping service, which is where AliExpress came in.

So far I've made serveral purchases including clothing, pens, stationary and even a phone! Every purchase has been really straight foreward and the one purchase I did have a problem with was solved by Customer care very quickly! (Much quicker than disputing with Paypal!

So I thought as a special event was coming up on AliExpress - 11.11, where there are lots of discounts to be had, now would be an ideal time for a review so you can see what kind of thing you can purchase!


I spotted this Kitty top a little while ago, and seeing as it was so cheap I decided to go ahead and order it! Ordering is very simple, you select the item you want, the size if applicable, add it to your basket and pay using a credit card - you can even add items from different sellers and check out all in one go. You'll then receive an email when your payment has been accepted and when the order has been dispatched.


My top was sent very quickly and arrived, I think around 2 weeks later from dispatch, that's really not bad going all the way from China! Nearly every item I've purchased has arrived securely packed like the below. It's great because it means Royal Mail can't damage the product inside!


Here's my top, folded very neatly inside the package, wrapped in cellophane for extra security!


And here it is, my lovely kitty top! Exactly as it looks in the pictures! It fits perfectly and the measurements were very accurate. I'm quite tempted to order a few more from the same seller in different patterns!

So if you'd like to find out more about AliExpress or the 11-11 promotion, please check out their site. They have recently made a UK facebook page as well, so be sure to check out that too!


Ta-ta for now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment