Monday 20 October 2014

New Bike! CBR600 F3

Hello Lovelies!


Shortly before I took my MOD 2 bike test I sold my 125cc Lexmoto arrow, I have to say I had mixed feelings about selling Lexy, he was my first bike! but he's has now gone on to his new home and I've brought a bigger bike!


So this is my new lovely bike! A 1996 Honda CBR 600F3 - the bike I've wanted since I was little!


I have to say, I was very lucky to find one in such good condition, it's not been altered either which is a massive bonus! (And also a massive bonus to my insurance as well!) It's everything I'd hoped it would be, and shockingly unlike some of the others I've ridden it's amazing comfortable to ride!

More bike posts coming soon! I've even thought of a little sewing tutorials for biker accessories!

Ta-ta for now
X

No comments:

Post a Comment