Friday 17 October 2014

Kawaii Box Co - October Box

Hello Lovelies!


As I mentioned a few posts back, I've decided to try out a few different Kawaii monthly boxes as there are quite a lot of companies now offering these, I thought it'd be fun to see what variety there is!

I ordered two this month and this was the first of them to turn up. This one is from Kawaii Box and cost $12.99 and for that they promise to deliver you 10-12 items. For this cost you also get delivery with a tracking number included. Kawaii Box also notify you when the box has been sent and it only took a few days to get to me!

I didn't photograph the outter box that arrived as Royal Mail had done their usual fantastic job whilst sorting and battered it to death. (This was a rigid corrugated card box as well!!) It did have the Kawaii Box logo on the front though. Inside the box everything was wrapped up in some pink tissue paper.


Under the tissue paper was a car and the itemss - this months theme was everything is Kawaii! I really like the inclusion of the little post card, it's a lovely personal touch.


A cute little cat phone/key charm - his face is pretty funny.


Dog pencil sharpener - This is so useful! I'm forever loosing pencil sharpeners and this ones big enough to spot easily!


Candy hair ties - There is a pair of these! At first I wondered what I'd do with them as my hair is too short to tie up now, but I could always use them with wigs or even as a bracelet.


Hello Kitty pen - I love the colour of this and the charms on the end cap. The pen itself is a very nice quality and I can see myself using it a lot.


Rilakkuma squishy charm - We all know Rilakkuma is my favourite so I'm pretty pleased with this!


Spotty mini towel - This is super useful for me to pop in my backpack for when it rains and I need to try off the bike! It folds small enough to pop in a pocket too.


Kitty note card - This is a little note card and envelope, I quite like this design!


Stickers! Everybody loves stickers I'm sure I can find a use for these as they are so cute.
 

Pencil case - I think this is a pencil case rather than a make up bag, but it could be use for either. (I think I'm hoping it was intended for pencils as I could really use one!) It's made of quite a thick material too which is nice. The print is adorable!



In the bottom of the box were these leaflets - they have discounts for the Kawaii box store and Blippo. There was also a pack of Puccho candy in the box but I forgot to take a photo of them!

I have to say I'm very impressed with this box it's half the price of some boxes and I feel I got a better variety of items for my money as well. I especially liked that all the items are pretty useful as well rather than just all decorations or charms. I will be keeping my subscription to this box and look forward to what the next one brings!

Ta-ta for now,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment