Friday 24 October 2014

Taobao Birthday shop!

Hello Lovelies,

My Birthday went past recently and I decided to treat myself to a few things I wanted from Taobao to celebrate! I think I may have gone a bit over board with Rilakkuma, but I do rather love that bear! I used Clobba for this order - I won't review them as I have done before.



Here's the main item I really wanted, space suit Rilakkuma! I love the space series, and had one this particular bear for awhile. My only disappointment was that he's smaller than I thought he would be (Probably about 20-25cm), but he is super lovely and soft, and I like that you can remove the space helmet too!



Rilakkuma travel mug. I'd also wanted this for quite awhile too, I had spotted this on Ali Express but it was way over priced, so when I found it on Taobao I decided to order it! It's great and the silicon sleeve is a nice touch as it does get quite hot - the lid is a little loose but it's not a problem as long as you are careful with it.


Rilakkuma photo frame -This is now on my desk at work with some of my instax photos in.



Rilakkuma Sweets bowl - this matches the tea cup and saucer I got from the Japan Centre earlier in the year!


Rilakkuma pillow case - this is super soft and velvety - it just about fits a standard UK pillow. I like the way it does up with a zip instead of being open at the end.




Pass case and spoon! Now these were a surprise as I didn't order them, so they must have arrived with some of the other items I ordered! Lucky me! I always have a use for spoons and pass cases. (Usually work uses!)

I also ordered myself a Rilakkuma hoody which is super soft and comfy but I don't appear to have a photo of it! I'm really happy with everything in this order, it's exactly as I hoped and will be useful too!

Ta-ta for now,
x



No comments:

Post a Comment