Sunday 22 September 2013

A new leaf

Hello my lovelies!


Today's post is a bit different from the usual but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway!
It's entitled a new leaf (not to be confused with animal crossing, but you can expect a post on this soon too!) Because that's exactly what it's about, turning over a new leaf.



Over the last month or so every time I've gone to my wardrobe or dressing table I've been utterly un-enthused about what's in there. I also seem to have amassed a large quantity of clothes that no longer fit, have worn out, I no longer like which are taking up valuable room. There's also shoes, bags, accessories and make up that I never use that seem to have sneaked in over the years.

So I've decided to get rid of 50% of it and start again! I am going to go through literally everything and re-home anything I have not used in the last 2 months and replace some of it with new items that I feel will fit better with my style. I'll also repeat the process in two months time, anything not worn will go! I'm also going to reorganise everything and see if I can figure out some better storage solutions along the way and I'll be sure to share any ideas I may have!

So that's all for now, I'm super excited to start this tomorrow and see where I get with it!

Ta-ta for now,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment