Today I have received a shopping challenge!
1) Make-up, nail varnish etc. that would work well with the outfit can be suggested, but is not part of the challenge so no money should be spent on it!
2) Each item that makes up part of the outfit should be posted to your blog, along with its price, picture and hyperlink. A running total should be posted after each item.
3) All items should be readily available, so that anyone reading your blog could go an buy the entire outfit for themselves.
4) If you choose to order things online, delivery charges should be included in the cost of the item ordered!
5) All items should preferably be available in a wide range of sizes, to cater for as many people as possible.
The first £25 challenge should be an easy one to get you started. First I challenge you to buy an entire outfit for the theme Casual Saturday!
Wishing you copious amounts of luck,
At first I thought ''ha-ha! this'll be a breeze, I'll just go to town and hit up the charity shops!' Before realising that the products have to be available to everyone and in a range of sizes too, so this wasn't going to be as easy as I thought.... But, not to disappoint, I have done it! (Please note that I can't be held responsible for measurements should you order the below items and they not fit.)
Maxi dress available in 4 colours for £4.99 + £2.99 postage, sizes s to XL (XL should fit up to an 18)
Shoes available in a variety of colours and sizes! £8.99 + free p&p
Cardigan £1.48 + £1.09 p&p available in four colours and will fit a UK 8 to what I think is probably a 22.
Green bunny Necklace £0.99 + free p&p
Bracelet £0.99 + free p&p
The hand bag! Available in Brown or Black so should match all the dresses. £3.31 & free P&P
So there we go! A whole outfit for £24.83! I think I might have to buy self a few things from the list as that dress is really pretty and such a bargain too! just remeber when ordering from China or Hong Kong items can take a few weeks to arrive, so make sure you order well in advance if it's for a special occasion!
If you'd like to set me an outfit challenge, please go ahead and leave a comment below or email me with the details and I'll see what I can do!
Ta-ta for now!