Wednesday 18 September 2013

~*~ Review ~*~ Soap & Glory: One heck of a blot - Positive

Hello my lovelies!

Today I'm reviewing Soap & Glory's one heck of a blot powder.


I bought this after I discovered the Soap & Glory range were on offer at boots. As I needed to replace my mascara (review coming soon!) After reading several glowing reviews and being currently unhappy with my current powder I decided to purchase the compact and test it out for my self.

So what do you get? The compact comes in a very retro looking packaging. The box has a description of the product whilst the back has a picture of the inside of the compact which is pretty neat!




Inside is the compact which has a mirror and little puff. (Apologies but I forgot to take photos of mine before I used it but it looked exactly the back of the box inside.) The puff is so soft! It's made from a fabric rather than a foam.
The actual powder is velvety smooth and is super easy to apply. I've used it over both the 17 BB and one of MUA's foundations. I found it worked really well with both and stopped the majority of oily spots I sometimes suffer from. It also helped to even out any un-even patches. Wear-wise it tends to last all day which I was most impressed with as I usually need a touch up in the afternoon but with this I didn't.


Before


After
So there you go, it isn't one of the cheapest products but it's definitely worth it and even more so when it's on offer!



Ta-ta for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment