Sunday 8 September 2013

The Tea Party Club: Frock On!

Hello Lovelies!


Today's posts is all about the Tea Paty Club's annual event! This years was called Frock On! And took place on the 31st of August at a One Whitehall place.



Despite having worn lolita for many years, I've never actually attended a meet. Beccy and I (Isn't it handy how one of my besties is also called Beccy? :D) Bought super VIP tickets. We were given really lovely gift backs in burgundy with a gold Frock on Print (Unfortunately I don't have photos of this because the resident ghost has nabbed it!) In the bags were lovely little badges, a mirror, beautiful prints and catalogs, Japanese kit-kats and best of all I also received a Miracle Candy Hair bow!


So, I'm gonna just jump right in here in and say, this was one of the most amazing and fun days I've ever had. There were so many things to look at in the dealers room - From Grimoire tights (Oh my gosh, Hitomi was there!!) To Lock Shop Wigs and my new favorite shop Dreamy Bows!


 There was also a bring and buy sale, which was fun to look at many different things in person. I did buy a few things from the dealers room, a cut-sew from Baroque and some jewelry and shoes from Dreamy Bows, which I will be reviewing separately.

So there was an interview to start with Hitomi from Grimore!


 Then it was time for the designers fashion show!













This was one of my favourite dresses in the fashion show.



My absolute favourite dresses!!
















After this there were a number of workshops. Beccy and I went out into London to visit China town, Laudree and get some lunch!



Beccy and Me

Me!

After lunch was a interview with the designers that were present at Frock on!


Kyra and Micheala arranged for little chocolates for everyone too - it turned out one had a special message in it and one lucky lady won a headdress made by Minori! 


And lastly but not least there were some videos, a raffle and group photo! We were both lucky enough to win prizes, though we swapped! I got a Roxie Sweet-Heart Kitty necklace which will go very nicely with many of my dresses!

All in all, I had a wonderful day and would do it again in a heartbeat - Well done to Kyra and Micheala for organising everything and I can't wait till next year!

Ta-ta for now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment