Wednesday 25 September 2013

~*~ Recipe ~*~ Sky High Apple Pie Muffins - From Sally's Baking Addiction

Hello my Lovelies!



We have two apple trees in our garden and while searching for ways to use them I came across Sally's Baking Addiction. Not only does she have the amazing recipe I made today but oh so many more and they all look absolutely fantastic!


The recipe I tried was the Sky High Apple Pie Muffins. I have to say these were really easy to make, turned out well, have the added bonus of being low fat and being absolutely delicious!



The recipe calls for unsweetened apple sauce, and I made my own as I don't think I've seen that in the shops, it's really easy to make though:

Apple Sauce
Go Get

  • 2 Medium Apples
  • 5 TBSP water
  • Small sauce pan
  • Wooden spoon
  1. Wash and peel your apples.
  2. Cut in to small chunks removing the core as you go and discarding (Or if you are fancy have a corer, use this to save time).
  3. Place into the saucepan with the water an heat on high.
  4. Cook until the apple goes soft and absorbs the water, stirring occasionally. You may need to add a little more water if necessary.
And there you go, easy-peasy! This will make probably more than you need for the above recipe so you can adjust the quantities depending on what and how much you are making.

I really love Sally's website and will hopefully try the pumpkin brownies in the near future, but definitely go check out her website!

Ta-ta for now,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment